Image: Anchored Wall - Finite Element Analysis: Wall Moments and Deflection Diagrams, Support Reaction and Check Ratios
FEM Options in DeepEX
DeepEX software uses our Finite Element Analysis method engine, called DeepFEM. This option is implemented in all software versions since 2019, and it can be activated as an additional, optional module within the software, allowing us to model full soil-structure interaction considering all construction stage effects. The following options are available:
- Elastic and inelastic soil constitutive laws with associative or non-associative Failure Criteria (e.g. Mohr-Coulomb, Drucker-Prager, Soil Hardening).
- Drained and Undrained modelling of clays with excess pore pressures.
- External loads: Prescribed, surface Strip and Linear Surcharges, 3D Loads (Buildings, Footings, Area Loads).
- Automated, high-quality mesh generation with quadratic triangular finite elements.
- Inelastic zero thickness interface elements automatically generated on soil to structural element interfaces.
- Steady state seepage analysis where the user can define boundary conditions, drains and wells.
- Expert decision making on the estimation of the FEM analysis parameters.
- Calculation of Surface Settlements.
- Deadman Wall Systems.
- Design of Anchored walls and Braced excavations.
- Analysis of Multiple walls.
Example: Anchored Soldier Pile Wall Example: LEM - NL - FEM Analysis
Example: Slope Stability Analysis and Finite Element Analysis Settlements
Download now a FREE 30 days trial version and check all software capabilities! Create any deep excavation model in minutes!
Get a Free online presentation! Learn about all software features and capabilities!
Get the most powerful shoring design software! Customize your version!
Review our software programs for geotechnical engineers and contractors!
Additional modules are available! Customize your DeepEX version based on your project needs!
Get professional training on DeepEX through videos, examples, webinars and online software presentations!
Several design methods for the wall beam analysis and various geotechnical standards are implemented!