DeepXcav is the most complete package available for deep excavation design, find out more...
DeepXcav 2012 Shoring design software
DeepXcav is the ultimate software program for deep excavation design and analysis. It can perform both geotechnical and structural design for many wall types that include soldier pile walls, sheet pile walls, and diaphragm walls with multiple sections of reinforcement. DeepXcav can also perform slope stability analysis with soil nailing. It comes packed with all structural and geotechnical design codes.
DeepXcav 2012 is the most recent version of our deep excavation software. It is the product of a long cooperation between CeAS SRL, and Deep Excavation LLC. It offers an extensive range of capabilities. DeepXcav accumulates the experience of more than 30 years of combined software development with more than 1200 users worlwide. Engineers in the US, Signapore, Australia, Italy, India, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Malaysia, and other countries use DeepXcav as their preferred tool for deep excavation design.
What does DeepXcav do?
Deep excavation design: DeepXcav helps you design deep excavations by offering the most comprehensive software in the world. Many clients have performed designs within 25% of the original time required time.
Cost estimation: DeepXcav is now the only software that offers preliminary cost estimation and quantity take offs.
Slope stability: DeepXcav also performs slope stability analyses so that you do not have to export data to another package, thus saving you time.
Analysis methods: DeepXcav is the only software in its category that can analyze a wall with limit-equilibrium or elastoplastic methods. In the elastoplastic analysis, the soil is divided in active and passive non-linear soil springs. In the elastoplastic analysis, the lateral soil pressures depend on the soil properties and the proposed construction stage history.
Design standards: DeepXcav implements a wide range of US and European design standards. These include: AISC, ACI, AASHTO, BS, EC2, EC3, EC7, DIN, DM08, etc.
Do you have a big name recommending DeepXcav?
J. Wolosick from Hayward Baker, USA (a Keller company), during the ADSC 2012 conference in San Antonio Texas, mentioned DeepXcav as the most powerful software program in its class .
- Circular and box type walers
- Improved condensed interface
- Improved reports and summary stage sketches
- Passive heelblock analysis for rakers
- Cost estimation module, with US data.
- Axial pile capacity for slope stability
- Combined king-pile-sheet pile walls
- Save properties to databases
- Integrated structural and geotechnical features.
- Userfriendly graphical approach.
- Design and evaluate deep excavations in minutes.
- Multiple construction stages and design sections in the same model.
- Powerfull options.
- Quick evaluation of many alternatives.
- AASHTO LRFD 2010 Design combinations
- Copy - Export to Excel + More
- Eurocode 2, 3, 7, 8 implemented.
- Sloped background wedge calculations.
- Multiple support types available.
- Multiple wall types available.
- Great for engineers, consultants, and contractors.
- Irregular ground layers
- Geotechnical capacity calculations for ground anchors.
- Slope stability analysis
- Soil nailing walls with French Clouterre standards incorporated.
- ACI 318-08, ASD 9th, LRFD
- Multiple wall beams can be activated at any stage.
- Extensive verification examples.
- Cofferdam walls and bin type walls with different assumptions.
- Detailed summary reports in word and pdf.
E-mail List Signup
Signup to our Email List for the latest information about our products, support and more.